Midwife led Australia wide online antenatal and hypnobirthing class
I have over 20 years experience as a midwife in the UK and Australia, working in both private and public hospitals. I have helped thousands of women in every scenario, from homebirths and water-births, births with complex issues, intervention, and caesarean births.
I am passionate about supporting women and families to be as relaxed and confident as they can be, whatever the circumstances. I have spent 20 years working in the Birth Centre and for the past few years have been an educator as part of the Child Birth Education Team. This means I am up to date with current research, policies and procedures when it comes to all things birth related.
In addition, I am a government accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, with an Honours degree in Psychology. In my private practice I specialise in treating anxiety, trauma, fertility issues, pain management and phobias, as well as hypnobirthing techniques.
Bringing together these sets of skills, knowledge, and experience I can guide and prepare you to have the positive birth experience that you desire.
What A Focused Birth childbirth education offers you
- Comprehensive antenatal classes developed and facilitated live by a registered Midwife and Childbirth educator
- Access to additional resources and recommended reading
- Toolbox of relaxation techniques, coping strategies, active birth principles
- Breathing techniques
- In depth breastfeeding information
- Chance to ask questions relevant to your individual circumstances
- Birth Preference Customisable Template
- Comprehensive customisable ‘What to pack’ lists
- Huge list of positive affirmations to choose from
- Opportunity to address personal issues, such as previous traumatic experiences
- Opportunity to upgrade to include individual hypnotherapy sessions